Be and Angel and Add an Angel!
Our message is “you are a part of the family of God.”
Each year we find that needs change, and we try to adapt to those changes.
This year the focus of our efforts will be as follows:
1. Host the annual Bull Shoals United Methodist Youth Christmas Celebration! Food, Fun and Favors!
2. Bring the spirit of Christmas to our BSUMC shut-ins with a gift and a visit from us.
3. Christmas is the time for sharing God’s Blessings. We’re blessing Flippin Schools by helping them help children and families during the Holiday Season.
It’s simple! No one has to shop, and ANY amount is appreciated.
1. Take an envelope from the tree (or one from the pew) and fill it out with name and address if you wish.
2. Place your donation in the envelope. Checks should be written to Bull Shoals United Methodist Church. On the memo line for: ANGEL or ANGEL MINISTRIES. Cash is acceptable.
3. Put your envelope (marked Angel) in the offering plate or take it by the church office during office hours (Tues, Thurs & Friday 1:00-5:00 pm)
We will be happy to receive donations through December 22, 2019.
For each envelope filled and returned we will add an angel to the tree.
Contact: Jane Mowry, Outreach Chair, Phone: 870 404-4058 (Text OK!) or email: email@example.com